1. Since the inception of Premier League in 1992, how may teams competed in the league?
2. Name the player who competed in most Premier League seasons (22 seasons) recording most Premier League appearances?
3. Name the Premier League record goalscorer (260 goals)
4. Name the only team that recorded zero losses in a single Premier League season
5. What was the average attendance for the 2013/14 Premier League season?
6. Who was the top Premier League goalscorer in both 2003/04 and 2004/05 seasons?
7. Which team leads the all-time FA Premier League table (all points and goals since 1992)?
8. Name goalkeeper with most Premier League clean sheets?
9. Who boasts Premier league all-time most assists (131) title?
10. Name Premier League oldest goalscorer (scored when 40)?
11. Which player boasts Premier league all-time yellow cards?
Question 1: The correct answer is the '45'.
Question 2: The correct answer is 'Ryan Giggs'.
Question 3: The correct answer is 'Alan Shearer'.
Question 4: The correct answer is 'Arsenal in 2003/04'.
Question 5: The correct answer is '36,695'.
Question 6: The correct answer is 'Thierry Henry'.
Question 7: The correct answer is 'Man United'.
Question 8: The correct answer is 'David James'.
Question 9: The correct answer is 'Ryan Giggs'.
Question 10: The correct answer is 'Teddy Sherigham'.
Question 11: The correct answer is 'Lee Bowyer, Devin Davies, Paul Scholes ex aequo'.