6. Which part of the sports betting offer do value most?
7. If your favourite team is an underdog, would you still bet on your team?
8. Right before you place a bet, you…
9. Soon after you have placed a bet, you …?
10. And when you lose, do you experience any negative emotions?
11. And when you win?
12. What’s the most important aspect of winning a bet?
13. Do you like other forms of gambling?
Have a look at your answers and:
The more A answers you have picked, the more likely it is that you are a CASUAL PLAYER with a healthy attitude towards gambling which is one of many forms of entertainment to you.
The more B answers you have the more likely it is that you are a PASSIONATE PLAYER. Sports betting is a major part of your life and an important form of entertainment. You seem to be interested in sports in general and watching sports is frequently accompanied by a bet. Some of your friends are also punters, so there is a social element as well to your passion. However, be careful not to overdo with gambling!
The more C answers you have the more likely it is that you are a BIG WIN type of player. Your main motivation for sports betting is the prospect of winning big money. You might not have a big knowledge of sports and sports betting, that's why you always pick the well knows teams with shorts odds and play accumulators. You might frequently visit sports betting forums for betting tips.
The more D elements you have the more likely it is that you are a PROFESSIONAL player. When it comes to betting, you know exactly what you want. Statistics, analysis, careful plan on how to bet helps you make very betting profitable.